How To Capture PUTTY Session Log
Posted by Planet Malaysia on June 23, 2009
Here I would like to share How To Capture PUTTY Session Log.
1. To capture a session with PuTTY, open up a PUTTY.
2. Look for Category Session -> Logging
3. Under Session Logging, choose “All session output” and key in your desire log filename(default is putty.log).
4. This should create the file in the location you choose and start loggin everyting from the session.
5. For capture Cisco Router or Switches(I tried with Nexus 1000V on VMware vSphere), type ‘show running-config’.
6. Open your session log file(e.g. my_session.log), Cisco Router/Switches running config file are save or backup.
Possibly Related Posts:
- How to add Dell PERC Drivers into VMware Converter Cold Clone ISO
- Top 10 Free Anti Virus
- How to Install Webmin on OpenFiler
- Microsoft SQL 2008 Agent not starts
- VMware Workstation 7 Serial Key