The following tips will guide you "How to find VMware Workstation serial number in Windows".
As usual, I think I can see the VMware Workstation serial number under HELP -> About VMware Workstation. This is wrong! The Workstation serial number can be found in the Windows registry.
- Click the Windows Start button and select the Run command.
- Enter regedit to open the Windows registry editor.
- Find the Workstation serial number in My Computer > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > VMware, Inc. > VMware Workstation.
Noted: This is apply to VMware Workstation 5.0.x – 6.0.x.
Possibly Related Posts:
- How to add Dell PERC Drivers into VMware Converter Cold Clone ISO
- Top 10 Free Anti Virus
- Microsoft SQL 2008 Agent not starts
- VMware Workstation 7 Serial Key
- WP Contact Form III – You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page Error