How To Find VMware Workstation Serial Number In Windows
Posted by Planet Malaysia on January 15, 2008
The following tips will guide you "How to find VMware Workstation serial number in Windows".
As usual, I think I can see the VMware Workstation serial number under HELP -> About VMware Workstation. This is wrong! The Workstation serial number can be found in the Windows registry.
- Click the Windows Start button and select the Run command.
- Enter regedit to open the Windows registry editor.
- Find the Workstation serial number in My Computer > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > VMware, Inc. > VMware Workstation.
Noted: This is apply to VMware Workstation 5.0.x – 6.0.x.
Possibly Related Posts:
- How to add Dell PERC Drivers into VMware Converter Cold Clone ISO
- Top 10 Free Anti Virus
- Microsoft SQL 2008 Agent not starts
- VMware Workstation 7 Serial Key
- WP Contact Form III – You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page Error