Thanks to VMware ESX 3.5 Update 2 Bug
Posted by Planet Malaysia on August 13, 2008
I would like to thanks to VMware ESX 3.5 Update 2 BUG, it’s really make it busy today. Thanks god, it’s only happen to few of my VM guest and most of them are not mission critical machine.
Anyway, an official letter from VMware CEO Paul Maritz said about 2 failed.
- Not disabling the code in the final release of Update 2; and
- Not catching it in our quality assurance process.
I guess the person in charges have to responsible and probably someone may terminate. This is really a big mistake and we know how’s is the VMware quality control work.
I hope VMware can learn from this mistake and do it better. I’m always support you.
Possibly Related Posts:
- How to add Dell PERC Drivers into VMware Converter Cold Clone ISO
- Microsoft SQL 2008 Agent not starts
- Basic vmware-cmd VM Management tips
- Veeam Backup 2.0 has been released
- VMware Infrastructure 3.5 Update 2 have been released